Given Emfarsis’ role as an active builder in the web3 industry, it is our responsibility to provide transparency to our partners, portfolio companies and the general public regarding any financial interest that we have in projects or companies that we include in our content.
Our definition of financial interest is any cryptocurrency, token holding, equity, simple agreement for future tokens (SAFT) or simple agreement for future equity (SAFE) that fulfills one or more of the following criteria:
- It represents more than 5% of the total portfolio.
- It is less than 5% of the portfolio but we intend to hold for more than 6 months.
- We take an active role in the project or community, including providing public endorsements.
Emfarsis maintains a financial interest in the following:
In addition to these token holdings, Emfarsis is an advisor to the following projects:
Both of these lists are updated on a quarterly basis. (Last updated 15/02/2024)
- Individuals, regardless of affiliation, featured in blog posts, podcasts, documentaries and all other content published by Emfarsis, may cite data, insights or factual claims based on third-party content. While Emfarsis believes this information to be correct and obtained from reliable sources at the time of posting, Emfarsis makes no representation for the accuracy of said information.
- Any blog post, podcast, documentary or other content produced by Emfarsis should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to sell or buy any form of investment product, including but not limited to cryptocurrencies, tokens and NFTs. We never express opinion on the present or future valuation of any kind of asset in our material. This also applies to Emfarsis-related content on publication sites such as CoinDesk and BitPinas. None of our posted material is to be considered a form of research report unless stated otherwise.
STAFF DISCLOSURES & TRADING POLICIES
Emfarsis staff are required to disclose any crypto holdings other than their monthly salary to the company. Emfarsis does not disclose this information publicly unless required to do so by law. All Emfarsis staff have read and abide by the Emfarsis Insider Trading Policy to ensure that all token or NFT transactions relating to information disclosed to Emfarsis are conducted in a fair and transparent manner. The Emfarsis Insider Trading Policy is a modified version of the publicly available document produced by Tim Ferriss in collaboration with Jeremy Goldman and Zach Lewis.
Investing or trading cryptocurrencies and tokens has potential rewards, but it also has potential risks. Investing and trading may not be suitable for all. Any individual who plans to engage in these activities should seek professional advice. Emfarsis offers no such kind of service to the general public, and none of our content on our various platforms should be construed as a form of advice.
Copyright: Emfarsis 2024. All content, including podcasts, blog posts, social media posts and documentaries produced by Emfarsis are owned by Emfarsis. This content is not to be reused in any form without the written authorization of Emfarsis.